EarthDat is a portal which provides access to websites where information about geophysical data, geophysical models and software code can be found.
The motivation for this is to:
- Stimulate the use of common models
- Use existing models/data from major efforts in the past
- Stimulate use of models and methods across disciplines, e.g. seismology and seismic exploration
- Stimulate use of open software, programmed at academia level and/or companies
- Stimulate standardizations
The interface offers various ways to browse through the database and find material you want. For more info please visit our help section.
We hope users find EarthDat a useful resource. Suggestions are welcome and can be sent to email@example.com or Guy Drijkoningen ( firstname.lastname@example.org).